With a population of around 5,900 people, it is technically a city but its life style over the years has remained constant, that of a quiet residential community. Indian Hill is located in Hamilton County, Ohio, just a few miles northeast of the City of Cincinnati.
The Village encompasses nearly 20 square miles. The families who live in the Village value its rural atmosphere, its reputation for safety, its strong sense of history and community, its firm administration of zoning ordinances, and its proximity to the cultural life of a large city.
The Village is governed by an elected council and professional manager.
- Quality education, both public and private
- Its own water supply
- Exceptionally fine police and fire protection
- Varied and well patronized recreational facilities
- Its own public works department for waste disposal and road maintenance.
- Three churches, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and numerous cultural and garden clubs.
- CodeRED Notification Service that will be utilized to immediately notify residents of critical situations.